How to install Micro Locs with Interlocking & Two Strand Twists!
Have you ever wanted to learn how to install beautiful micro locs? Are you a loctician or stylist interested in expanding your services? If either scenario describes you, you've come to the right place!
Many naturals are interested in starting their loc journey with micro locs because of the increased volume and intricate parting styles. Two strand twists and interlocks are the 2 most popular techniques requested for micro locs. They provide a neat esthetic while showcasing the natural density and texture of your client's hair. Micro locs serve as a low maintenance alternative to loose natural hair, with all the versatility of a natural loc journey. It is the most requested service on our website, and has singlehandedly increased bookings for starter locs and maintenance services since January 1st, 2020. So, if there was ever a technique to learn, this is the one! Book your class today!
1) The Consultation
2) How to prepare your client's hair for the service
3) Establishing the grid/parting styles
4) The micro loc techniques
5) An Overview of Maintenace with interlocking
6) How to properly shampoo and condition micro locs, professionally and at home
7) Product recommendations
8) How to price your micro loc services
1) One training afro mannequin head with a table clamp
2) Crochet hooks, pontail holders, Combs, & clips
3) Hair care products
*The class is on Mondays from 2 PM- 5 PM EST. (3 HRS Duration) *
1) In person at my suite in Delray beach, Florida
2) Virtually via Zoom
For details about availability please email us at Mukisalocs@gmail.com . Thank you for your interest and have a great day!